05 October 2022

Patriots battered by Benton

Patriots battered by Benton

Marion suffers rare loss at home to Panthers By CHUCK LIVINGSTON Marion School District Benton has proven itself a formidable opponent even i...

Blue  Devils lose first game

Blue Devils lose first game

West Memphis upended by Little Rock Christian in battle of unbeatens...

PINK FOR A PURPOSE

PINK FOR A PURPOSE

The West Memphis Blue Devils debuted their alternate pink Breast Cancer Awareness jerseys Monday night at Lehr Arena for their match with the Wynne...

FOOTBALL ROUNDUP Alumni gather for reunion at West Memphis Christian

FOOTBALL ROUNDUP Alumni gather for reunion at West Memphis Christian

By RALPH HARDIN ralphardin@gmail.com North Sunflower Academy proved to be too much offense for the West Memphis Christian Black Knights, who...
04 October 2022

Rutledge files suit against government over student loans

Rutledge files suit against government over student loans

Arkansas joins five other states, sues Biden administration to stop debt forgiveness plan news@theeveningtimes.com Six states, all with ruling Re...

Very disappointed that we still ….

Very disappointed that we still ….

Very disappointed that we still don’t have the overpass in Marion that we have been paying taxes on for years and still nothing. They said it w...

Uphill

Uphill

We recently visited some friends who had moved to Northwest Arkansas. It was great weather for being outside, so we went hiking at a local park. ...

When to help…

When to help…

The other day, I was with a group of ministers, and the conversation somehow turned to the times when people come to the church to ask for moneta...

Will my  Social  Security be reduced?

Will my Social Security be reduced?

I started Social Security about 2 years ago and I thought that the monthly benefit amount stated to me by Social Security in their letter was guar...

LOAN FORGIVENESS (cont.)

LOAN FORGIVENESS (cont.)

the year. The administration faced threats of legal challenges to its plans almost immediately, with conservative attorneys, Republican lawmake...
Scroll Up