25 August 2022
Marion Police Reports

Marion Police Reports

For Aug. 9-14, 2022 8/9/22 15:36 324 Block ST DOMESTIC BATTERING – 3RD DEGREE / RECKLESSLY CAUSES PHYSICAL INJURY 8/9/22 17:55 812 Vista CV ...
Fatal fiery crash shuts  down I-40 for hours

Fatal fiery crash shuts down I-40 for hours

FORREST CITY — Interstate 40 near Forrest City, Arkansas was shut down Monday after a truck hauling diesel fuel exploded on the interstate. I...
Tick-tock, tick-tock…

Tick-tock, tick-tock…

As I’m writing this, I am three days away from my 49th birthday. There’s nothing really remarkable about turning 49, except that it starts the ...

What will my wife’s benefit be?

What will my wife’s benefit be?

I am 76 years old and began collecting Social Security when I retired at the age of 62. My wife also began collecting SS when she turned 62 based...
ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

62 amount when you claimed was $1125. But due to the special rule, your wife would get $1238 (82.5% of $1500) instead of the reduced $1125 amount. ...
Find the treasure within yourself

Find the treasure within yourself

Within you is a vast treasure awaiting rediscovery. You have more power, potential, and capability than you realize. A sculptor looking at a piece ...

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

VIEWPOINT (cont.)

more “good” years left. Hey, thanks to the miracles of modern science, by the time I’m 75, the life expectancy could be pushing 100. Mayb...
Patriots sweep Beebe in 2022 volleyball season opener

Patriots sweep Beebe in 2022 volleyball season opener

Marion wins first game in newly- named 3M Transit Arena Marion School District Marion’s student section, The Trench, rocked and swayed with eve...
PATRIOTS (cont.)

PATRIOTS (cont.)

tured two kills from Allison, and one apiece from Rucker and Bullins to force a Beebe timeout. Miller served an ace before assisting Rucker twic...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On this Day: 1718 - Hundreds of colonists from France arrived in Louisiana. Some settled in present-day New Orleans. 1814 - The U.S. Library ...
Scroll Up