05 September 2022

Head north by northwest for late summer fishing success

Head north by northwest for late summer fishing success

Regional fishing reports show where they’re still biting late in the season Arkansas Wildlife Editor It’s getting late in the summer, and th...

Walleye, Bass Are Hungry in Greers Ferry

Walleye, Bass Are Hungry in Greers Ferry

Greers Ferry Lake fishing guide Tommy Cauley (pictured) got the honors to net a walleye caught by angler Chris Fischer recently on beautiful Greers F...

Around the Boathouse…

Around the Boathouse…

AGFC Regional Educator ‘Arkansas Cubes’ Yield Valuable Data LITTLE ROCK — Two years ago, AGFC biologists in central Arkansas began effo...

News Briefs

News Briefs

6th Annual CASA 5K “Lace up and bring hope” with the return of the CASA 5K, Saturday, Sept. 17, in support of area foster children. Proceed...

02 September 2022

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Aug. 9-14, 2022 8/9/22 20:00 1005 Winchell ST THEFT OF VEHICLE VALUED AT $5,000 OR LESS BUT GREATER THAN $1,000 8/9/22 15:24 2980 Sl Henry S...

SROs on the Scene

SROs on the Scene

The first couple of weeks of the new school year, and the West Memphis Police Department’s Student Resource Officers on the campuses across the W...

Locked out!

Locked out!

Over the years, I’ve managed to lock myself out of my house, my truck, my office, my mini-storage unit, and even my locker (I mean, “lock” is...

Worst  Jailbreak in U.S.   History

Worst Jailbreak in U.S. History

‘Conservative Commentary’ By U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton In 2020, our nation’s state and federal prison populations plummeted 15% to the lowest l...

‘Go back to where you came from…’

‘Go back to where you came from…’

‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Have you ever made this statement to anyone? What were you suggesting when you made this statement? ...
Scroll Up