31 August 2022

Ballot set for 2022 Midterm Elections

Ballot set for 2022 Midterm Elections

State, local candidates draw for ballot position ahead of November vote...

West Memphis cracking down on ‘ghost cars’

West Memphis cracking down on ‘ghost cars’

City codes being strictly enforced in fight against blight...

Shake  Shack supports  Sultana  Museum efforts

Shake Shack supports Sultana Museum efforts

Are you up for the Sultana Burger challenge?...

CAP cadet commander promoted to lieutenant

CAP cadet commander promoted to lieutenant

Be a part of your local Civil Air Patrol...

WORKING  WITH WATER

WORKING WITH WATER

Per the West Memphis Fire Department: “Do you know what makes grown men happy? Playing with water ... testing new nozzle/hose attack packages, th...

‘FUREVER’ HOME FOUND

‘FUREVER’ HOME FOUND

Congratulations to Pelfry and Gabby for getting adopted from the Marion Animal Shelter. Seeking a four-legged companion to add some joy to your lif...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

8/8/22 1:01 2913 Church ST DISORDERLY CONDUCT / PUBLIC PLACE USES ABUSIVE, OBSCENE SPEECH OR OBSCENE 8/8/22 2:17 1550 Ingram BLVD A PUBLIC INTOXIC...

Americans. He has been an inspiration for everyone doing a difficult or challenging  job. Well done sir.

Americans. He has been an inspiration for everyone doing a difficult or challenging job. Well done sir.

M y four WMSD students were ready for the first day of school, but I’m not sure one of the schools was. If I was talking about West Junior, tha...

MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

8/2 1/ 22 0:49 3148 I 55 Service RD DISORDERLY CONDUCT / IN PUBLIC EXPOSES THEIR PRIVATE PARTS 8/2 1/ 22 0:50 cottonwood POSSESSION OF METH, HERO...

Time to wake up

Time to wake up

Clayton Adams R ecently, I woke myself up one morning at 4:15 am. I was dreaming. In my dream I was preparing the subject matter for the class, ...
Scroll Up