08 November 2022

I have been a fan ….

I have been a fan ….

I have been a fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks for more than 50 years and I have never been more disappointed in the way the Hogs played this past Satu...

07 November 2022

Ingram touts benefits of new Big River Trail funding

Ingram touts benefits of new Big River Trail funding

Popular walking, biking attraction gets multimillion-dollar funding for traffic mitigation By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com The Big Riv...

Putting Bass on blast

Putting Bass on blast

Concerned citizen criticizes candidate for past racially charged remarks By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com Former Crittenden County Quor...

When this “recreational marijuana” bill ….

When this “recreational marijuana” bill ….

When this “recreational marijuana” bill passes, and you know it will... what are we going to do about all the people driving high and coming to ...

Leaf me alone!

Leaf me alone!

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Do they call autumn “fall” because of all the leaves that fall this time of year. If not, ...

Maybe both sides have a point?

Maybe both sides have a point?

Going into the 2020 elections, depending on who you listened to, our nation was about to be destroyed; it would never be the same. The problem is ...

Do I register for  Social Security?

Do I register for Social Security?

I have a big 65th birthday coming up mid-March and would like your advice on registering for Social Security and Medicare. I am now unemployed, bu...

Razorbacks fall to unlikely Liberty 21-19 at home

Razorbacks fall to unlikely Liberty 21-19 at home

Arkansas falls behind early, missed 2-point conversion ends comeback bid From the University of Arkansas arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE ...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

Today in History: 1789 - Father John Carroll was appointed as the first Roman Catholic bishop in the United States of America. 1832 - Joseph Smi...
Scroll Up