31 October 2022

Early Voting

Early Voting

Crittenden County will have two polling places for early voting, which is now underway: • Marion Patriot Arena, 801 Carter Dr., in Marion ...

Polling Sites for  Election Day 2022

Polling Sites for Election Day 2022

• West Memphis High School • Eugene Woods Civic Center • Calvary Baptist Church • First Baptist Church of West Memphis • 7th ...

28 October 2022

Crashes on Highway 77 renews calls for traffic signal

Crashes on Highway 77 renews calls for traffic signal

Residents want red light at dangerous thoroughfare ralphhardin@gmail.com For years — basically since the Walmart Neighborhood Market opened in ...

Just in time for Halloween: The Spooky Legend of ‘Martha’s Bridge

Just in time for Halloween: The Spooky Legend of ‘Martha’s Bridge

Marion’s creepiest locale still haunts the memories of longtime residents ralphhardin@gmail.com The scariest night of the year is just a few da...

where you’re going!

where you’re going!

Glad to see all of the trunk or treats in the community but what about something for the older kids on Halloween? I’m sure they would like to celeb...

The War on Halloween

The War on Halloween

If you think this current “cancel culture” trend is something new, think again. It’s just that with the Internet and social media, we have n...

Tips to get healthy this fall

Tips to get healthy this fall

Aging happens naturally, but aging well takes careful planning. Take steps to ensure that your fall season is safe with these tips from the Center...

Why do burgers taste so good?

Why do burgers taste so good?

Because they are bad for you. If they were healthy and good for you, they wouldn't taste near as good. Typically, I eat healthy. My doctor ...

Patriots set to face familiar foe in Sylvan Hills tonight

Patriots set to face familiar foe in Sylvan Hills tonight

Marion no strangers to longtime 6A conference rivals Marion School District A lack of quality depth at key positions has sunk many schools’ shi...
Scroll Up