21 October 2022

Welcome TIK Studios!

Welcome TIK Studios!

Photo courtesy of MCOC The Marion Chamber of Commerce recently held a special ribbon cutting for one of the area’s newest businesses, TIK Studi...
20 October 2022

USDA now accepting 2023 EQIP applications

USDA now accepting 2023 EQIP applications

Area farmers, landowners urged to apply for assistance ahead of deadline Farmers and landowners in Arkansas have until Nov. 4, 2022, to submit ap...

West Memphis Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

Oct 4 - Oct 9, 2022 • 10/4/22 16:48 1101 S Avalon ST Apt Apt K4 CIT • 10/4/22 18:01 Missouri/Service Road DRIVING WHILE LICENSE CANCELLED...

How can we still be ….

How can we still be ….

How can we still be under a burn ban after it rained all day Saturday and it was below freezing last night? And what good does it do to put on a b...

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Voting and I go way back. I remember being young — it would have to have been when I was either six or ten years old, since Ronald Reagan was eit...

Door-todoor campaining

Door-todoor campaining

Grassroots door-knocking can be the deciding factor in any election, from blue collar to white collar voters. The smaller the race the greater the...

A jewelry story from  Christmas past…

A jewelry story from Christmas past…

The Holidays will be here again before you know it. So, here’s a lesson I learned awhile back that I thought I’d share with you as we approach ...

Batesville drops Marion in five-set volleyball thriller

Batesville drops Marion in five-set volleyball thriller

Patriots gearing up for deep run in state playoffs Marion School District BATESVILLE —- In what wound up as arguably the game of the night in A...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1740 - Maria Theresa became the ruler of Austria, Hungary and Bohemia with the death of her father, Holy Roman Emperor Charles VI. ...

Get an early draw on specklebelly geese

Get an early draw on specklebelly geese

Now is the time to get in on first waterfowl hunt of the season AGFC Communications STUTTGART — Arkansas’s white-fronted goose season kicks o...
Scroll Up