06 December 2022

A quick buyer’s guide for first-time hunting firearms

A quick buyer’s guide for first-time hunting firearms

What you need to know for the hunter on your shopping list By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Black Friday sale flyers have...

Holiday Arts

Holiday Arts

Save the Date, Holiday Arts is back in West Memphis. Shop now through Dec. 21 for yourself or that hard-to-shopfor friend or loved one on your Ch...
05 December 2022

I would gladly like to ….

I would gladly like to ….

I would gladly like to say it is that very special time of year again. God is still in the blessing business. Every year we have local great peopl...

Plane crash in Batesville  under investigation

Plane crash in Batesville under investigation

BATESVILLE — The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating a plane crash that happened Tuesday evening in Batesville. The NTSB s...

Truth vs. ‘Truth’

Truth vs. ‘Truth’

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor When my boys were little, they often used me and/or my wife as the grand arbiter. If there was...

CLASSON

CLASSON

From page A4 participants. The “National” is not quite accurate; there are people writing from all over the world. Everyone I met online had ...

Christmas is in your heart

Christmas is in your heart

Christmas once started for me when the JC Penny and Sears catalogs came in the mail. They came early in the Fall and I wore them out looking at the...

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 life. Whether it’s the Deep State, the Illuminati, the Lizard People running the world from their lair in the center of the Earth ...

My big, ridiculous goal

My big, ridiculous goal

My friend, Anita, is felting up a storm. Philip is cooking something new and posting a photo of it every day. Megan is reading Shakespeare on ...
Scroll Up