20 December 2022

From page A2 Pandora is going great until humanity returns. No longer content to take the planet's natural resources, this time the humans ...
STATE

STATE

From page A9 Attorney General Leslie Rutledge. “Our first responders are the last line of defense, and I could not be more grateful for their s...
19 December 2022
Parts of Arkansas seeing uptick in COVID-19 cases

Parts of Arkansas seeing uptick in COVID-19 cases

Two local deaths reported despite low numbers By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com Two local deaths reported despite low numbers By Ralph ...

30-year sentence for man arrested in West Memphis

30-year sentence for man arrested in West Memphis

2020 murder trial ends with plea deal in Searcy case From the Daily Citizen thedailycitizen.com SEARCY — A seven-man, five-woman jury didnâ...
New Arkansas law wins national award for helping  fight fraud

New Arkansas law wins national award for helping fight fraud

LITTLE ROCK— During International Fraud Awareness Week, Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge is highlighting an award-winning, Arkansas law ...
Chillin’

Chillin’

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor Did you go to the Marion Christmas Parade? I did, and as much as I love parades, if it had not...

Don’t allow yourself to drift

Don’t allow yourself to drift

Bryan Golden Live Without Limits “I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving — w...
Stsate’s first woman senator was determined  to be heard

Stsate’s first woman senator was determined to be heard

Dr. Ken Bridges Arkansas History Minute With Arkansas set to see its first female governor, I thought it might be appropriate to take a look and ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they off...

On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1787 - New Jersey became the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution. 1796 - The 'Monitor,' of Baltimore, MD, was published as ...
Scroll Up