25 November 2016
How to Get ‘Me Time’  During the Holidays

How to Get ‘Me Time’ During the Holidays

How to Get ‘Me Time’ During the Holidays By Pam Young The holiday season is notorious for inciting panic in women and if they don’t know ho...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
24 November 2016
©MUTUAI» OBITUARIES

©MUTUAI» OBITUARIES

©MUTUAI» OBITUARIES Willie Lee Evans, 52, of Edmondson, died Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016, in the VA Medical Center. Visitation Friday, Nov. 25, from...

Holiday motorists enjoy savings at the pump

Holiday motorists enjoy savings at the pump

Holiday motorists enjoy savings at the pump Gas at 8- year low for Thanksgiving travelers Senior Petroleum Analyst ARKANSAS — Average retail...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
Thanksgiving Theme

Thanksgiving Theme

Thanksgiving Theme I can imagine the conversation around the Thanksgiving table between hard-core blue and red-stater family members. Yet, I h...

23 November 2016
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Dorothy Gonzales, 92, of West Memphis passed away Monday, Nov. 21, 2016. She was preceded in death by her husband, Willie Gonzales. ...
Local professionals visit Faulk Elementary for Career Day

Local professionals visit Faulk Elementary for Career Day

Local professionals visit Faulk Elementary for Career Day West Memphis School District Nine representatives from various professional backgrounds ...
Blacks and Politicians

Blacks and Politicians

Blacks and Politicians Donald Trump's surprise win has millions of Americans, many of whom are black, in a tizzy. Many, such as Kareem Abdul-...

News Briefs

News Briefs

Scroll Up