14 February 2023
Bragg counselor earns regional recognition

Bragg counselor earns regional recognition

Lowe named Northeast Elelmentary School Counselor of the Year By Ralph Hardin ralphhardin@gmail.com Bragg Elementary School’s Shavon Lowe i...
School threats are serious matter

School threats are serious matter

Recent scare in Jonesboro shines light on ever-present danger facing teachers, students By Nena Zimmer Paxton News Services JONESBORO — Yo...
Man arrested in rape  investigation

Man arrested in rape investigation

PARAGOULD — A man is facing up to 40 years in prison after his arrest on suspicion of raping a child, according to Paragould police. Jacob How...

Balloon War?

Balloon War?

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor The other two columnists today over there to your right used questions as headlines so I thoug...
Who is perfect?

Who is perfect?

Democrats have proven once again that if nothing else, they can find fault in President Donald Trump. Faults and flaws were found in him before the...
Sea Shanties?

Sea Shanties?

I am not exactly a connoisseur of contemporary culture. I haven't seen the latest series on Netflix or anything else. I don't follow Twit...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1541 - The city of Santiago, Chile was founded. 1554 - Lady Jane Grey was beheaded after being charged with treason. She had cla...
Sunset Lake surrenders 10-lb. largemouth bass

Sunset Lake surrenders 10-lb. largemouth bass

Father-son duo team up to land whopper By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor BENTON — It almost seems like one of those great upsets that ...
Hogan Hatchery improvements to increase efficiency

Hogan Hatchery improvements to increase efficiency

Indoor spawning, hatching facility a benefit to Arkansas anglers By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LONOKE — Thanks to a planned renovat...

Old St. Paul Church  Services

Old St. Paul Church Services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
Scroll Up