19 July 2016
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Killing In America

Killing In America

Killing In America I don’t know how to write a column on this theme except to say, stop, stop, please stop the killing. Killing somebody is t...
18 July 2016
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Ilene Edge Ashley, 82, of Proctor, passed away Saturday, July 16, 2016. She was preceded in death by her husband, James Ashley; her ...

O-Rama

O-Rama

O-Rama Submitted photos District Congratulations to our Crittenden County 4-H District O-Rama Winners! Our 4-Hers competed in several District ...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
The valley or the mountain, it’s always the same God

The valley or the mountain, it’s always the same God

The valley or the mountain, it's always the same God Local Commentary Always walk with him holding your hand, because your grip might slip. I th...

15 July 2016
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Jackie Lincoln, 29, of Earle, died Thursday, July 7, 2016. Services Saturday, July 16, 11 a.m. in Whole Truth Fellowship Ministries at ...
News Briefs

News Briefs

Kids Bored? 10 Fun Summer Activities

Kids Bored? 10 Fun Summer Activities

Kids Bored? 10 Fun Summer Activities As parents, one thing you can do while your kids are young, is to create a sense of wonder and magic in their...

Today decides tomorrow

Today decides tomorrow

Today decides tomorrow ‘ AWord from the Pastor’ By Clayton Adams Do you believe what you think, say or do today decides your tomorrow? I do....
Scroll Up