09 February 2023

Decoy  Redux

Decoy Redux

Donate your used decoys to increase outdoor participation, wildlife appreciation By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — As wint...

HOUNDS

HOUNDS

From page A6 second frame. Playing with just five players, the Lady Stars finished the game with just three players after two fouled out in the f...

Lunch & Learn

Lunch & Learn

The Crittenden County Extension Office will be hosting a Charcuterie Board Workshop from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Thursday, Feb. 9. Learn how to put t...

PATS

PATS

From page A6 found Dyson for a threepointer as the Marion lead swelled to 40-24, which doubled as the tally after three. Marion scored the fi...

DECOY

DECOY

From page A9 adoption program a call and rehome those ugly ducklings with newcomers to the sport. Eric Maynard, assistant chief of education f...

MOLLETTE

MOLLETTE

From page A5 with a median household income of $35,125. The county is 99 percent white. Does this sound like a place of white privilege? Mc...

A16

A16

Thursday, February 9, 2023 Times ......

MOVIE

MOVIE

From page A3 edition of the NFL Super Bowl to watch Tom Brady mount the most spectacular comeback in the game’s history. Adventures include a f...

CLASSON

CLASSON

From page A4 “We have one you can join. I'll send you the info!” Just like that, I was the member of a book club. What I did not r...

Scroll Up