20 April 2023

A bad call

A bad call

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I am a big baseball fan. I was recently watching a documentary about umpiring. And they were,...

Benefits with kids and a younger wife

Benefits with kids and a younger wife

I am 59. My wife is 48 and has been a stay at home mom for 15 years. We have children aged 13, 10, and 5. I know it makes sense to delay the start...

Don’t let fear get the best of you

Don’t let fear get the best of you

Fear has an evolutionary foundation. The emotion of fear was intended to keep you safe. Fear triggered the fight or flight reflex. When you felt th...

Patriots sweep crosstown clash with Blue Devils

Patriots sweep crosstown clash with Blue Devils

West Memphis flirts with upset in Game 2 of doubleheader By Chuck Livingston Marion School District WEST MEMPHIS — It was a tale of two wil...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1012 - Aelfheah was murdered by Danes who had been ravaging the south of England. Aelfhear became the 29th Archbishop of Canterbury...

State seeks big fish tales for tiger trout record

State seeks big fish tales for tiger trout record

Hunters looking for better numbers after two slow seasons By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications COTTER — Arkansas’s famed trout tailwaters...

Old St. Paul  church services

Old St. Paul church services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...
19 April 2023

Mending Hearts

Mending Hearts

Organization holds special ceremony to highlight child abuse prevention efforts...

West Memphis lights up for organ donations

West Memphis lights up for organ donations

Mid-South Transplant Foundation puts blue and green stamp on local sites to raise awareness...

Talking trash

Talking trash

Public Works tackles garbage pickup, ‘one-armed bandit’ falls into sinkhole...
Scroll Up