03 March 2023
Bulldogs advance in 2A State Tourney

Bulldogs advance in 2A State Tourney

Earle boys roll over Junction City to open playoffs in Rector From the Paxton Sports Bureau Paxton Media Group RECTOR — The Earle Bulldogs ...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

“For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. A...
On This Day in:

On This Day in:

1623 - The first alcohol temperance law in the colonies was enacted in Virginia. 1624 - In the American colony of Virginia, the upper class was...

Number of boating accidents rise in Arkansas

Number of boating accidents rise in Arkansas

State officials urge more training, caution with warmer weather on the horizon By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications HOT SPRINGS — Arkansas ...
First Marion Youth   Auction

First Marion Youth Auction

The First Marion Student Mission’s annual Youth Auction is set for Friday, March 3, from 5 to 8:30 p.m., in the Goodwin Life Center Gym at Marion...
02 March 2023
West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

For Feb 13-20, 2023 •2/13/2023 9:40 3510 E Broadway AVE GENERAL INFORMATION • 2/13/2023 9:40 202 W Oliver AVE A CRIMINAL MISCHIEF - 1ST ...

swamp that God or Mother  Nature or whoever never intended to be home to a developed city, so why wouldn’t it flood?]

swamp that God or Mother Nature or whoever never intended to be home to a developed city, so why wouldn’t it flood?]

Didn’t we spend thousands of dollars (or maybe it was millions) to replace, repair or whatever the pumps in the city drainage system? Did they a...
Tailgate Time!

Tailgate Time!

West Memphis First Assembly of God took full advantage of one of an unseasonably warm Super Bowl Sunday last month to play some outdoor games at th...
Anyone know a guy?

Anyone know a guy?

VIEWPOINT By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor If my truck needs something repaired or replaced, I know a guy. I’ve been using the same mec...

How free is  America, really?

How free is America, really?

Most people believe that upon death an individual is considered free — “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last,” ...
Scroll Up