14 April 2023

VIEWPOINT

VIEWPOINT

From page A4 books. We had Batman and Barbie and Wizard of Oz and Transformers and Spider-Man and Scooby-Doo and Smurfs and Star Wars and a ton o...

Big numbers for youth turkey hunt

Big numbers for youth turkey hunt

Uncooperative weather doesn’t dampen young hunters’ harvests By Randy Zellers AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Strong winds may have d...

BRIEFS

BRIEFS

From page A11 13, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., 12401 Hwy. 70, in Proctor. All proceeds to go to the GGMG Scholarship Fund. For more information, call (...

South Arkansas Fishing Reports

South Arkansas Fishing Reports

Better weather should add to already hot fishing action By Jim Harris Arkansas Wildlife Editor We’ve had a lot of up-anddown weather, both...

POLICE

POLICE

From page A2 PROPERTY • 3/31/2023 12:30 Willow Drive / Hickory St POSSESSION OF SCH VI WITH PURPOSE TO DELIVERY • 3/31/2023 13:22 5100...

Old St. Paul  church services

Old St. Paul church services

Join Old St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church for in-person, Facebook Live or Zoom for Sunday School at 8:45 a.m., as well as inperson and Facebook ...

MATTHEWS

MATTHEWS

From page A4 technology that seeks to remove CO2 directly from the air rather than where it is produced. There are currently 19 carbon captur...
13 April 2023

West Memphians voice concerns at ARDOT meeting

West Memphians voice concerns at ARDOT meeting

Plan to install roundabouts worries citizens yet moves to next phase By Do Wilburn donaldfwilburn@gmail.com State representatives from ARDOT ...

West Memphis  Police Reports

West Memphis Police Reports

March 27-April 1, 2023 • 3/27/2023 0:30 2501 E Service RD LOITERING • 3/27/2023 9:04 510 Balfour RD THEFT $1,000 OR LESS - ALL OTHERS ...

going to die there, but I got used to it. We’ll figure it out… eventually]

going to die there, but I got used to it. We’ll figure it out… eventually]

Saw the news about the “improvements” to the service road and interstate and let me tell you... if they actually do put those three roundabouts i...
Scroll Up