12 July 2016

It’s a dog’s life

It’s a dog’s life

Submitted photo It’s a dog’s life Web Brown and his Scott Terrier, Abby, enjoy Grand Lake near Udora, Arkansas, with a little summer kayaki...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

Carelessness has consequences — Usually

Carelessness has consequences — Usually

Carelessness has consequences — Usually By Glenn Mollette When I was 16 years old, I drove my old ‘64 Chevelle about 70 mph to school one morn...

11 July 2016

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. I cnt get a straight answer frm any 1 at Earle school and wld like to knw y the high school kids can no longer tutor during the su...

A trip to the Library

A trip to the Library

Submitted photos A trip to the Library A little summer fun at the West Memphis Library is just the right recipe for keeping reading skills shar...

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Louise Emma Carlson Rogers, 97, of Hernando, Mississippi passed away at her home on Saturday, July 9, 2016. She was born in Fergus Fall...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

Can you imagine the singing in heaven?

Can you imagine the singing in heaven?

Can you imagine the singing in heaven? Now I believe that there will be beautiful music in heaven like we have never heard before, and I know that...
08 July 2016

Community prayer

Community prayer

Community prayer news@theeveningtimes.com Two prayer meetings have been announced in West Memphis. The Eighth Street Mission for Jesus Christ wi...

News Briefs

News Briefs

Scroll Up