07 June 2016

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...

What Can Americans Do?  Keep Trying!

What Can Americans Do? Keep Trying!

What Can Americans Do? Keep Trying! I often meet discouraged people. Recently I talked to a man unemployed after seventeen years of stable $80,0...
06 June 2016

Michael Campbell

Michael Campbell

niece, Makenzie Mutters; his uncle Mike and aunt Jeannie McDonough; and his brother, Johnny Campbell (Kathy). A special thanks for the outpouring ...

VBSat  New  Bethel

VBSat New Bethel

VBSat New Bethel Come to Hughes, June 14-16, 6 to 8p.m. Kids in the community are invited to Vacation Bible School with the New Bethel Church ...

Card of Thanks

Card of Thanks

Card of Thanks The family of Carletta 'Gail' Harris wants to send a Special Thanks to Wolfe Brothers Funeral Home, Councilman Willis Mon...

Creekmores to celebrate Golden Anniversary

Creekmores to celebrate Golden Anniversary

Creekmores to celebrate Golden Anniversary Delbert and Frances Creekmore will be honored with a 50th Anniversary celebration given by their child...

Stern Cardiovascular Ribbon Cutting

Stern Cardiovascular Ribbon Cutting

STHRN CARDIOVASCULAR FOUNDATION Submitted photo Stern Cardiovascular Ribbon Cutting The Marion Chamber of Commerce recently held a ribbon c...

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Michael Anthony Campbell Michael Anthony Campbell, “Big Mike”, 54, of West Memphis, passed away on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. He...

You thought I forgot, but I didn’t…

You thought I forgot, but I didn’t…

You thought I forgot, but I didn't... Local Commentary I know that the 30th of May is Memorial Day, and I know that it has passed, and I know that...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
Scroll Up