28 March 2019

7 Significant Things I Would Tell My Younger Self About Aging

7 Significant Things I Would Tell My Younger Self About Aging

7 Significant Things I Would Tell My Younger Self About Aging “Growing older isn’t easy.” I hear those words often from my friends and fa...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office,...

Wilson Café worth the drive

Wilson Café worth the drive

Wilson Café worth the drive Wilson Café Location: 2 North Jefferson Drive, Wilson, Arkansas Rating: 4 1/2 POWS! If you’re tired of going to...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. Glad to see the WMPD and the schools putting an officer on every campus but it is sad that it is necessary to keep the children sa...
26 March 2019

No Special ‘extra dollars’ for Veteran’s Monthly Benefit

No Special ‘extra dollars’ for Veteran’s Monthly Benefit

No Special ‘extra dollars’ for Veteran’s Monthly Benefit ‘Social Security Matters’ By Russell Gloor Dear Rusty: I am within a few week...

• Free Tax Prep at  Dominion  World  Outreach  Ministries –

• Free Tax Prep at Dominion World Outreach Ministries –

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at 735- 1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • Free Tax ...

Are You Ready, Kids?

Are You Ready, Kids?

Are You Ready, Kids? ‘Disaster Preparedness’ By Dave Robinson None of us would consider going on any kind of road trip without a spare tir...
25 March 2019

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Angie Branstetter, 51, of West Memphis died Wednesday, March 20, 2019, at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. Mrs. Branstet...

Alvin Martin Fraley Alvin Martin Fraley  (Sonny Boy) of Turrell died peacefully on Saturday, March

Alvin Martin Fraley Alvin Martin Fraley (Sonny Boy) of Turrell died peacefully on Saturday, March

Alvin Martin Fraley Alvin Martin Fraley (Sonny Boy) of Turrell died peacefully on Saturday, March 23, 2019, at Baptist Desoto Hospital in S...

Watch Me Glow!

Watch Me Glow!

Watch Me Glow! The Marion Math, Science and Technology Magnet recently held a good behavior party for their best and brightest. The theme was “...
Scroll Up