05 April 2019
East Arkansas Fishing Report

East Arkansas Fishing Report

From the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission www.agfc.com Bear Creek Lake Natalie Faughn, assistant superintendent at Mississippi River Sta...
Marriage Licenses

Marriage Licenses

March 27 Stanley Z. Powell, 33, of West Memphis, and Destinie M. Smith, 30, of Marion Devin J. Miller, 24, and Destiny A. Henderson,21, both of Ma...
Curiosity about her childhood sweetheart still nags woman

Curiosity about her childhood sweetheart still nags woman

|_____ Dear Abby By Abigail Van Buren DEAR ABBY: I’ve only had one boyfriend. For most of my childhood, he was my best friend. When we were 14...

Turmeric supplements safe to try for arthritis

Turmeric supplements safe to try for arthritis

Ask Dr. Keith Roach M.D DEAR DR. ROACH: I rece DEAR DR. ROACH: I need information about vaginal atrophy. I am 75 years old and have suffered fo...
HOROSCOPE.

HOROSCOPE.

For Saturday, April 6,2019 ARIES (March 21 to April 19) Your ability to research anything is excellent today. If you are seeking answers to old pr...
04 April 2019
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

_J So if Southland has real cards and dice now does that mean you can get a fair chance from them now? [Editors Note: Let me first say that my a...

Cookin’ up a storm!

Cookin’ up a storm!

Students in Victoria Collins’ Family and Consumer Science class at West Junior High spent their class time in the kitchen last Thursday making br...
John  Harold  Geelan, 70, of Marion, born on  March 28, 1948 in  Somerset,  Kentucky, died on

John Harold Geelan, 70, of Marion, born on March 28, 1948 in Somerset, Kentucky, died on

John Harold Geelan Monday, March 25, 2019. He is preceded in death by his parents, John Bernard Geelan and Inez Sheeley Geelan. Survived by hi...

Nellie Davis Bailey

Nellie Davis Bailey

Nellie Davis Bailey, 71, of Hughes, died Sunday, March 31, 2019, in Baptist Hospital East, Memphis. She is survived by three daughters, Sharon Mos...
Scroll Up