26 June 2019

Rutledge weighs in on recent rulings

Rutledge weighs in on recent rulings

Arkansas attorney general lauds Supreme Court decisions Arkansas Atorney General’s Office LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Ru...

• New Salem Missionary  Baptist Church Revival –

• New Salem Missionary Baptist Church Revival –

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

Earle rolling out new trash bin policy

Earle rolling out new trash bin policy

news@theeveningtimes.com A new law cracking down on residents in Earle who don’t pull their garbage carts back from the road after collection ...

Local animal shelters filled to capacity

Local animal shelters filled to capacity

West Memphis, Marion facilities overrun with cats and dogs ralphhardin@gmail.com If the phrase “raining cats and dogs” were literal, it would...

Marion grad earns fellowship at U of A

Marion grad earns fellowship at U of A

Wesley Barrett Barrett one of 80 students chosen to receive honor University Relations FAYETTEVILLE — Wesley Barrett of Marion has been name...

‘Ralph’s down!’

‘Ralph’s down!’

Jack & Jill a little rough on this Jack! ralphhardin@gmail.com When I first got this job I was told, “Don’t make yourself part of the ne...

25 June 2019

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

I live on Rich Rd which floods all the time in a heavy rain the road grade slopes to in front of my house to a drain. Drain can not keep up while r...

“Toy Story 4” — The franchise continues to deliver

“Toy Story 4” — The franchise continues to deliver

By Bob Garver This may be the most boring movie review you ever read. Don’t get me wrong, “Toy Story 4” is far from a boring movie. In fac...

Oh, for a shortcut on the long and winding road

Oh, for a shortcut on the long and winding road

‘The Marion Mom’ By Dorothy Wilson I hate traffic. I’d rather drive a detour for 20 minutes than slowly crawl through a construction zone ...

Everyone with Medicare has rights and protections

Everyone with Medicare has rights and protections

U.S. Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Remember learning in high school civics class you have certain rights as an American? As we all k...
Scroll Up