06 May 2019

Patricia Edwards Vowell

Patricia Edwards Vowell

Patricia Edwards Vowell, 70, passed away Thursday, May 2, 2019. She was a devoted mother and grandmother. She is survived by her daughter, Daphne ...

Text The Times.

Text The Times.

They are putting new water and sewer lines in sunset. Are they going to build new homes? [ Editor’s Note: I don’t know, but it would be silly t...

Festival.

Festival.

Easter Celebrations Linda Jo Branch had Easter guests including Bobby and Terre Rodgers, Tracey and Wade Rodgers and daughter Tegan of Earle, Bobby ...

Would you buy this at Goodwill?

Would you buy this at Goodwill?

In a recent column I wrote about de-junking I said, “In deciding what to keep and what to get rid of, ask this question: ‘Would I buy this at G...

Celebrate Mother’s Day

Celebrate Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to my dear wife who is a great mom and to every Mother everywhere! My brothers and sisters were all gone from home by the...

• West Memphis MPO Citizens  Advisory Committee –

• West Memphis MPO Citizens Advisory Committee –

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...

Diamond Devils celebrate Senior Night

Diamond Devils celebrate Senior Night

West Memphis baseball bids farewell to Class of 2019 players WM School District Tom Hanks taught us more than 25 years ago that there’s no cryi...

Junior Pats Finish Strong

Junior Pats Finish Strong

Photo courtesy of Marion School District The Marion Junior High School Patriot Baseball program capped its 2019 season with a pair of wins last w...

• 3rd Annual CASA 5K —

• 3rd Annual CASA 5K —

Need a new year’s goal? Want to support a great organization? Start getting ready for the 3rd annual CASA 5K, Saturday, June 22, at the Marion C...

03 May 2019

Crittenden Youth Theatre presents ‘A Thousand Cranes’

Crittenden Youth Theatre presents ‘A Thousand Cranes’

Students set to perform at the Schoettle Center tonight DeltaARTS Program Director Crittenden Youth Theatre, a program of DeltaARTS, is proud to ...
Scroll Up