28 October 2019

Black Knights salute seniors

Black Knights salute seniors

West Memphis Christian caps woeful season with recognition of Class of 2020 athletes news@theeveningtimes.com The final football out outing for...

Tide roll over Razorbacks 48-7

Tide roll over Razorbacks 48-7

Alabama remains undefeated after shellacking of Hogs sports@theeveningtimes.com Alabama’s rout of the Arkansas Razorbacks was no surprise. ...
25 October 2019

Renewing our  Focus on Personal and Public Cybersecurity

Renewing our Focus on Personal and Public Cybersecurity

We are a technology-dependent society. Sensitive personal data such as financial accounts, Social Security numbers and medical information are sec...

Speed traps are smalltown  highway robbery

Speed traps are smalltown highway robbery

Okay Ralph, let’s just see how you handle this argument. Remember the other day you wrote a story on social media being flooded with people grip...

Revolutionary idea:  Maybe just don’t speed?

Revolutionary idea: Maybe just don’t speed?

Not gonna lie... I was very tempted to just type that headline above and fill the rest of this column with a picture of me dropping a microphone an...

Bible verse

Bible verse

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with...

A full slate of fall fun in Crittenden County

A full slate of fall fun in Crittenden County

Celebration starts with Halloween Festival, Kids’ Fest tonight ralphhardin@gmail.com While there will no doubt be a bevy of traditional door-to...

The importance of keeping up with national politics

The importance of keeping up with national politics

‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Being aware of what’s going on in politics outside of our local scene is extremely important because ...

• Hullabaloo 2019 —

• Hullabaloo 2019 —

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by...
Scroll Up