14 July 2020

Cotton, Schumer: ‘Fentanyl Sanctions  Act’ targets traffickers like China

Cotton, Schumer: ‘Fentanyl Sanctions Act’ targets traffickers like China

By Senator Tom Cotton and Senator Chuck Schumer Synthetic opioids have devastated our home states and many others. We need to work together to e...

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations,  schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs

are accepted at the Times office, by fax at ( 870) 735-1020 or by e- mail news@ theeveningtimes. com. Always include contact information. • ...

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

• — Civil Air Patrol meets the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the ASU Aviation Technical Center, 737 Taxiway Drive,...

13 July 2020

West Memphis Police Reports  June 29-July 5, 2020

West Memphis Police Reports June 29-July 5, 2020

6/29/20 6:58 POSSESSION OF METH OR COCAINE PURPOSE TO DELIVER GT 2GM BUT LT 10GM 6/29/20 7:14 GENERAL INFORMATION 6/29/20 15:00 DISORDERLY ...

Officers of the Month

Officers of the Month

The West Memphis Police Department recently played catch-up in recognizing its Officers of the Month for a few of the past months. “COVID slowed ...

[ Editor’s Note: Excellent use of the “ dot dot dot” method… I’m a fan!] ***  I just witnessed a fight at

[ Editor’s Note: Excellent use of the “ dot dot dot” method… I’m a fan!] *** I just witnessed a fight at

The Associated Press are reporting that the President's campaign event in Tulsa in June could have been a cause or contributor to a surge of new...

The Shopping Cart Theory

The Shopping Cart Theory

There are a lot of ways to demonstrate that you are a basic decent human being. You can help an old lady cross the street. You can hold the door fo...

Changes of  Parenting  Styles…

Changes of Parenting Styles…

According to Census.com, Singleparent homes have grown nearly five times in seventy years, 7 percent to 32 percent (1950-1970). The same webpage ...

Scroll Up