09 March 2021

Fun Baby  Shower  Ideas!

Fun Baby Shower Ideas!

When everything (finally) opens back up, plan to have fun! Before the pandemic I was invited to a baby shower/potluck and I didn't know th...

Can I get a refund from  Groupon?

Can I get a refund from Groupon?

After Michelle Crews buys a Groupon for a cleaning service, the business closes. Can she still get a refund from Groupon? I paid $59 for a vouche...

Hogs roll over Aggies

Hogs roll over Aggies

Razorbacks win 11th straight with win over Texas A& M arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Moses Moody scored 28 points, Jalen Tate added...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1454 - Amerigo Vespucci was born in Florence, Italy. Matthias Ringmann, a German mapmaker, named the American continent in his hono...

Millwood Lake Marina reopens for the season

Millwood Lake Marina reopens for the season

Southwest Arkansas Regional Fishing Reports Arkansas Wildlife Editor Millwood State Park Marina has now reopened for the season at Millwood State...

ADH to hold weekly  COVID-19 vaccine clinics  in each region

ADH to hold weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinics in each region

LITTLE ROCK — Beginning this week, mass COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be held weekly at one location in each of the Arkansas Department of He...

Cotton, fellow Senators to President Biden:  Protect American COVID-19 Innovation

Cotton, fellow Senators to President Biden: Protect American COVID-19 Innovation

From the Office of U.S. Senator Tom Cotton WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senators Tom Cotton (RArkansas), Joni Ernst (RIowa), Mike Lee (R-Utah), and ...

ELIZABETH HECKARD,  Plaintiff,

ELIZABETH HECKARD, Plaintiff,

ELIZABETH HECKARD, Plaintiff, ......
Scroll Up