28 April 2021
Your self-exam

Your self-exam

T he other day I was helping one of my grandsons with a puzzle. I taught him to find the pieces that make up the edge or borders of the puzzle...
The law of Christ

The law of Christ

‘T hen said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctifie...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Look at partnerships and their balance, and work harder to keep the peace and to honor your promises. In return, make i...

Lady Greyhounds win  NJCAA Consolation Bracket

Lady Greyhounds win NJCAA Consolation Bracket

ASU Mid-South finishes season with three straight wins, No. 7 in the nation...
Lady Devils win  Helena Relays

Lady Devils win Helena Relays

Boys take fifth place in regional track meet...
West Memphis junior high track stars in action

West Memphis junior high track stars in action

Wonder’s Price takes 200m, 100m hurdles in Conference meet By BILLY WOODS WM School District The 5A-East Conference junior high track and _...

Patriots turn rare trick against Blue Devils

Patriots turn rare trick against Blue Devils

Marion sweeps four-game, three-sport series against West Memphis By TYLER BENNETT Marion School District It was a night for the record books ...
27 April 2021
The tragic tale of the Sultana

The tragic tale of the Sultana

What happened aboard the ill- fated steamboat? news@theeveningtimes.com It happened around 2 a.m. on April 27, 1865, when melting winter snow ...
Worms at Work

Worms at Work

On Friday, Mrs. Cynthia Rorie from the Crittenden County Extention Office’s local 4-H program visited St. Michael’s Catholic School classrooms ...

The mosquitos have landed

The mosquitos have landed

My daughter and I were out in the backyard over the weekend playing badminton (the activitiy that will be my go-to “I’m bored” activity this ...
Scroll Up