Election Commission posts polling sites
Know where to go for March 3 primary, juducial voting
By Ralph Hardin
The Crittenden County Board of Election Commissioners has issued an official ‘Notice of Election’: Details for the March 3rd Primary are as follows. Early Voting will take place at the Crittenden County Court House in the Crittenden County Quorum Court Chambers, located at 100 Court Street, in Marion, Times for early voting will be:
• Tuesday the 18th of February through Friday the 21st of February, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Saturday the 22nd of February and the 29th of February, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Monday the 24th of February through Monday the 2nd of March, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Early Voting will be closed on Sundays. On Tuesday, March 3rd, Election day hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the following locations.
In West Memphis:
• West Memphis First Baptist
• Civic Center
• Mt. Olive Baptist Church
• West Memphis High School Lehr Arena
• Calvary Baptist Church
• Wonder Boys Club
• 7th Street Church of Christ
• Pilgrim Rest Church In Marion:
• Crittenden County Office Building • Marion Church of God
• Immanuel Baptist Church In Earle:
• Earle City Hall
• St. Luke Church Earle In Horseshoe Lake:
• Horseshoe Lake City Hall
• Bonds Marine In Crittenden County:
• Edmondson City Hall
• Anthony City Hall
• Jennette City Hall • Jericho City Hall
• Crawfordsville Water Dept.
• Gilmore City Hall
• W.R. Golden Community Center in Turrell Absentee voting ballots will be available at the Crittenden County Courthouse in the Crittenden County Court Clerk’s office beginning Tuesday the 18th of February. An individual may be a bearer for up to two people.