• ASU Mid-South Women’s Basketball —
The Lady Greyhounds are back on the road on Saturday, Frb.
15, it’s the Lady Greyhounds at Southern Arkansas University Tech for a 2 p.m. tip-off in a key conference game.
The Greyhounds Men’s Basktetball team is in the home stretch of the 2020 season. On Saturday, Feb. 15, it’s the final road game for ASU Mid-South as the Greyhounds head to Southern Arkansas University
is 4 p.m. On Monday, Feb. 17, the University of Arkansas-Cossatot invades The Dog House for a 7:30 p.m. showdown with ASU Mid-South. On Saturday, Feb. 22, its a showdown with North Arkansas College at 2 p.m. And the Greyhounds finish the regular season on Monday, Feb. 24, at home against West Kentucky CTC. Game time is 6 p.m.
• Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club Spring Sports — Register now for any of the Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club Spring 2020 Sports programs: Tee Ball (ages 3-6) , Baseball (ages 6-12), Volleyball (ages 7-18), Co-Ed Soccer (ages 3-15) and Girls Softball (ages 6-13). The deadline to register is Friday, March 13 (March 6 for Volleyball). For more information, call (870) 735-1658.
• West Memphis Boys Basketball — The Blue Devils are back home with West Memphis vs. Nettleton on Friday, Feb. 14, in a pivotal 5A Conference showdown. Game time is 7:30 p.m. at Lehr Arena.
• Marion Boys Basketball — The Marion Patriots will be at home on Friday, Feb. 14, when Marion takes on the Searcy Lions in a game with serious playoff implications.
Tipoff time is 7:30 p.m.
• Earle Boys Basketball — The Earle Bulldogs will be playing in the 2A North District Tournament, which begins Tuesday, Feb. 18. Game times and opponents TBA.
• West Memphis Girls Basketball — The Lady Blue Devils are back home with West Memphis vs. the Lady Raiders of Nettleton on Friday, Feb. 14 in a pivotal 5A Conference showdown. Game time is 6 p.m. at Lehr Arena.
• Marion Girls Basketball — The Lady Patriots will be at home on Friday, Feb. 14, when Marion takes on the Searcy Lions at Patriot Arena. Tipoff time is 7:30 p.m. in Marion.
• Earle Girls Basketball — The Earle Lady Bulldogs will be playing in the 2A North District Tournament, which begins Tuesday, Feb. 18. Times and opponents TBA.
• West Memphis Animal Alliance Fundraiser — Calling all animal lovers! Come out to the Memphis Hustle game on Monday, March 16 and help support the West Memphis Animal Alliance.
Tickets start at just $15, and the WMAA will receive $7 back for every Plaza 1 Level ticket purchased and $3 back for every Plaza 2 ticket purchased.
Every ticket sold can make a big difference.
To purchase tickets, go to https://groupmatics.
• Harlem Globetrotters — The world famous original Harlem Globetrotters make their return to the Mid-South on Saturday, Feb. 1, at FedEx Forum, beginning at 7 p.m., with their all-new 2020 “Pushing the Limits” World Tour. Don’t miss your chance to get up close and personable with a star-stuffed roster including Big Easy Lofton, Hi-Lite Bruton, and woman stars TNT Lister, Swish Sutton, and Torch George.
Every show features a blend of hilarious hijinks and incredible basketball skills including ball handling, high flying dunks, and a new record-breaking attempt. The Harlem Globetrotters are a one-of-a kind experience putting a new spin on family time. Tickets start at $27. Visit the FedEx Forum box office or www.ticketmaster.
com for more information.
• Memphis in May Triathlon — The 38th Annual Memphis in May Olympic Triathlon, one of the oldest continuous running triathlon events in the United States, presented by P.R. Event Management, LLC and in association with Memphis Tourism, the Olympic and Sprint Triathlons and Sports Expo is moving from Edmund Orgill Park in Millington where it has been held since 2015 to Shelby Farms Park in Memphis, Tenn. Shelby Farms, one of the 20 largest urban parks in the United States, includes 4,500 acres and covers more than five times the area of Central Park in New York City.
• Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament — Get a team and compete in the Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament, on April 20, 2020. The tournament will be a 4-man scramble at Marion Golf & Athletic Club. Register at Marion First Baptist Church. The cost is $300 per team.
Lunch will be provided at noon, with tee time at 1 p.m. Support missions, enjoy a round of golf and win prizes.
• Delta Gymnastics classes — Classes available for ages 2 and up on Thursdays at 5:15 p.m. For more information, please contact Delta Gymnastics at (870) 735-5900, or stop by and check out the facility at 101 E. Polk St., in West Memphis ***
• Studio Gray Dance Clinic — Check out the Studio Gray Dance Clinic programs at the Boys & Girls Club of Crittenden County.
Designed to help kids going into cheer, pom & hip-hop. For more information or to register, inquire via e-mail at email@example.com, or call (901) 303-6221.