Send church items to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 a.m.
Wednesday. The deadline for faxed items and hand-delivered items is Tuesday; the fax number is 870-735-1020. To place notice of standard service times, contact our retail advertising department at 870-7351010.
• A Night of Love and Praise — Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church, Clarkedale, will be celebrating a Night of Love and Praise, Sunday, Feb.
9, beginning at 6 p.m.
Guests include Sister in Christ West Memphis, New Zion, West Memphis, Lake Grove, Jericho, Pilgram Rest, Jericho, Mt. Olive, West Memphis, Beautiful Zion, West Memphis and Pleasant View, Memphis. Sponsor will be Evangelist Mary Crayton with host pastor Rev. Leo Hayslett.
Evangelist Elnora Lee will be the emcee. The public is invited and encouraged to attend this special event.
• Benefit Chili Supper — A Benefit Chili Supper will be held on Saturday Feb. 8, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Earle Baptist Church, 1515 2nd St, for Mark and Adria Roberts. Mark was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung Cancer in October and is now on Hospice.
Please come and enjoy supper with us and help in defraying ongoing expenses for Mark and Adria. For those unable to attend and desiring to assist, donations can also be sent directly to the church.
Please place a note with contribution for Mark and Adria Roberts to Earle Baptist Church, P.O. Box 645, Earle, AR 72331-0645.
• Open Invitation from Old St. Paul — The Old St. Paul Church family invite the public to come and worship with them this Sunday beginning at 8:45a.m. For Sunday school followed by special worship srvicesat10 a.m. with Pastor Frederick S. Anthony preaching the word of God.
There will not be children church or youth service this Sunday.
• Pre-Opening Celebration — Members of Anthonyville Missionary Baptist Church will be celebrating the pre-opening of the 29th anniversary for Dr. Kenneth and First Lady Veronica Gibson, Sunday, Feb. 9, beginning at 2:30 p.m. Guest speaker will be Dr. K.C. McKenney with guest churches from Green River of Anthonyville, Truevine of Neuhardt, First Baptist Church of Edmondson andPleasant Plain and Jennings Temple of Hughes.
Everyone is welcome to attend this special celebration.
• Annual Valentine’s Day Gala — The family of he Mount Calvary Church Men’s of Excellent most cordially invites one and all to join them for their Firs Annual Valentine’s Day Gala Love Unlimited.
The celebration will take place at Terry’s Event Center, 200 MLK Drive, West Memphis, Friday, Feb. 14 beginning at 6 p.m. Everyone is invited, singles, couples ages 16 years old and up. Dinner will be served beginning at 7 p.m. Planners say it will be a night full of love, prizes, music and fellowship. Dress is to be semi-formal, and the Gala is to be held at a very reasonable price of only $10 per person.
There will be plenty of refreshments available. R.S.V.P. by Sunday, Feb. 9 to Earlene Gillum 870-225-3857.
The theme this year is “Striving to Be A Better Christiaan, Philippians 3:2-21.” Various local ministers will be preaching nightly.
Host Pastor and Elder Macon Drank invites one and all to join in on this annual revival and also visit All Peoples Church’s Facebook page.
• Morning Worship Praise — Greater St. Mark Christian Church, 208 S. 8th St., West Memphis, will be having Morning Worship Praise, Sunday, beginning at 9 a.m. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men.
The Lord is at hand. Be careful be slow to anger, to trust him, to repent, to cheer, to life up his name and to take great delight in him. We can rejoice because of God’s goodness. Encouraging and inspiring all to hold on to God’s unchanging hand. Remember, God commands us to Rejoice! All are cordially welcome to this special service, Pastor Samuel L. Smith said.
• Love Day Program — Pastor S.J. Parker, Sr. and the church family of New Zion Church, 310 E. Polk St., West Memphis, are hosting a Love Day Program, Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020 beginning at 3 p.m.
Special guest will be Pastor Johanne Thompson and Living Water and Pastor Parker Jr., and Morning Star.
Guest soloist will be Sister Stella Walker and many others.
• Birthday Celebration — Celebrate Apostle Tony Wilson’s Brithday, Sunday Feb.
9, at 4 p.m., at Kingdom Authority Ministries, 906 East Broadway, West Memphis. For more informaton call (870) 514-8368.
• All People Annual Revival — Members of All People Fellowship Ministry 5079 Hwy. 77, North, are currently hosting their annual two week revival that began Feb. 2 and continues through Feb. 16 mightly beginning at 7 p.m. The theme this year is “Striving To Be A Better Christian, Philippians 3:2-21”. Various local ministers will be preaching nightly.
Host Pastor and Elder Macon Drank invites on and all to join in on this annual revival and also visit All Peoples Church’s Facebook Page.
• Black History Program — New Lehi Missionary Church in Lehi is having their annual Black History Program beginning at 2 p.m., on Sunday, Feb. 16. Pastor Rev. Edward Hampton will be hosting the event. Everyone is invited to attend.