Send church items to email@example.com by 10 a.m. Wednesday.
The deadline for faxed items and hand-delivered items is Tuesday; the fax number is 870-735-1020.
To place notice of standard service times, contact our retail advertising department at 870-7351010.
• A Special ‘Thank You’ — Pastor Raymond and Lady Melinda Shields would like to thank all of you for your presence for yesterday’s 12th year Pastor and wife Anniversary celebration program…
In their words: “Today was Awesome!!!! GOD showed up and showed out… Special thanks to our Step of Faith Church Family and committee for doing an awesome job.
Thanks to Evangelist W Mae Versey for working so diligently providing catering service from Rosie’s Diner, Helena-West Helena. Special thanks to Pastor S L Smith, Greater St. Mark brought the message. To all our special guests Sister Veronica Brooks, Pastor Arthur Hughes from W.
Helena AR, George Cotton SR, Pastor SJ Parker, Pastor Larry Williams, Grace Gonner (the MC), Lois Wilkins (decorations and kitchen), our escorts, brother Alexander and Barbara Evans.
Our daughter Latrina Shields. We are So proud of Our grandbabies expressions of their Love for pawpaw and granny as they call me… We appreciate everyone. Thank you all. Love , The Shields
• Invitation to Worship — Members of the Old St. Paul Church family invited one and all to come and worship with them Sunday at 8:45 a.m.
for Sunday School followed by worship services at 10 a.m. with Pastor Frederick S. Anthony preaching the word of God. Parents, there will not be children church this Sunday. All youth from 7th to 12 grades are invited to youth services beginning at 10 a.m. in the Old sanctuary. Youth speaker is Minister Darrell Anthony. Host Pastor is Frederick S. Anthony.
Pastor Anthony is the guest evangelist at Anthonyville M.B. Church and the service will climax on Friday Dec. 20 at 7 p.m. The public is also invited to join in worship services Christmas day, Wednesday, beginning at 8 a.m. to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Pastor Anthony will be preaching the word of God.
• ‘Making Hope Contagious’ — Mark your calendars for Sunday evening, Dec. 22 at 5 p.m. there will be Christmas Candlelight service at Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., West Memphis, Pastor Billy Oyler said. All are welcome!
For more information go to www.cornerstonewm.
• Christmas Services — Members of the Beautiful Zion Church, 420 South 15th St., are inviting one and all to join them in Christmas morning services beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 25.
• ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ — No More Twain, But One Ministries presents its marriage clinic, “Building A Godly Marriage, One Step At A Time”. The theme is: “We Don’t Talk Anymore.” It will convene on Friday, at 7:30 p.m. at All People Fellowship Ministry, 5079 State Hwy. 77, Marion, AR. It will stream live on Facebook at All Peoples Church. The public is invited to come out and take part in the discussion.
The host pastor is Pastor Macon Drake, and the facilitators are Bruce and Onteaka Scott.
• Fellowship Dinner Planned — Pastor Gary Hibbler and members of Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church, 2101 E.
Jackson St., West Memphis, invite one and all to take part in their western style fellowship dinner and fashion show, Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019 beginning at 6 p.m.
• Church Announcement— For Christmas week church news must be turned in by Monday December 23, by 6:00 p.m. to run Friday paper December 27 paper and the New Years Church new is due on Monday December 30 for Friday January 3.