Send church items to email@example.com by 10 a.m. Wednesday. The deadline for faxed items and hand-delivered items is Tuesday; the fax number is 870-735-1020. To place notice of standard service times, contact our retail advertising department at 870-735-1010.
• Christmas Song Books Still Available — The Times is once again publishing its popular Christmas song books. This year we are again asking any area church wanting copies for their Christmas services to let us know about how many they would like.
We have already handed out several so if there is any interest we encourage you to come to our offices at U.S. Hwy. 77, Marion while there are still plenty left. Pick-up times are from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• 20th Annual Christmas Event — New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, 201 S. B.J.
Street, Edmondson, will be celebrating its 20th annual Edmondson and surrounding area Christmas Dinner, Toys for Tots as well as a bicycle drawing, Saturday, Dec. 21 beginning at 1 p.m. The event will be held at the Wedlock Life and Event Center at 201 S. B.J. St. Donations for toys and bicycles for ages 3 to 13 years old are being requested. Anyone interested in donating can do so by making checks out to New Bethel Church. For pickup/ drop-off or for more information call Deacon Edward Coleman at (870) 514-2840 or Event Coordinator Jeannie Coleman at(870) 732-2798 or (870) 225-3568.
Members of Pilgrim Rest Church, Jericho, invites one and all to join them in celebrating their Pastor’s Love Day Sunday, Dec.
8, beginning at 10 a.m.
Special guest will be Pastor Clyde Jamison and St.
Mary’s Christian Church, Gammonville. Rev. Louis Robinson is pastor.
• Open Invitation —
Pastor Frederick S. Anthony and members of the Old St. Paul Church welcomes one and all to join them this Sunday for Sunday School and Worship services begining at 8:45 a.m.
and 10 a.m. Pastor Anthony will be preaching the word of God. There will not be children or youth service this Sunday, Dec. 8. “We are a church that grow people and glorify God,” Pastor Anthony said.
• Making Hope Contagious! — Mark your calendars for Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2019. Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., West Memphis, will be hosting a special Christmas Candlelight Service beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesday evening. Pastor Billy Oyler and his church members invite one and all to join in and be part of this special service.
• Celebrating Ushers’ Day — Members of the New Hope Church, 817 South 14th St., West Memphs, will be celebrating all the ushers this Sunday during morning services. Pastor Troy Mc-Clenton said they will also have their annual Harvest Day beginning at 2:30 p.m. with special guest, New eginning Outreach Ministries. Pastor Willie Coleman will deliver the message. Rev. McClenton said the public is welcome to worship with them each Sunday beginning at 10 a.m.
• Celebration of Love and Grace — Greater St.
Mark Chrstian Church, 208 S. 8th St., West Memphis, will be having Special Word Series Sunday beginning at 9 a.m. coming from St. John 6:1-10, with highlighted thought, “What’s in your lunch box?” with focus on how 5,000 were miraculously fed by Christ. Pastor S.L. Smith is encouraging everyone to continue to allow Christ to strengthen your love, patience, understanding and dependability and watch your portfollio in Christ grow. “Christ is sufficient not only for physical needs but also especially for our spirtual needs,” Pastor Smith said.
• Church Announcement—
For Christmas week church news must be turned in by Monday December 23, by 6:00 p.m. to run Friday paper December 27 paper.