• ASU Mid-South Women’s Basketball —
The Lady Greyhounds’ 2019-2020 season continues with ASU Mid-South wrapping up their November schedule on Saturday, Nov. 30, on the road at Cisco College, with a noon tip-off time.
The ASU Mid-South Greyhounds will be back home at The Dog House following the Thanksgiving Break, when ASU Mid-South picks up its schedule, with a Dec. 2 showdown with Williams Baptist University at home, beginning at 2:30 p.m.
Registration in underway for the J.W. Rich Girls Club 2019-20 3-on-3 basketball season. Stop by the club, 519 Shoppingway Blvd., in West Memphis, to register.
The cost is $60 per player for members, $75 for non-members. Register by Sunday, Dec. 15, and receive a $10 discount on your registration.
Club office hours are 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• West Memphis Blue Devils Football — the West Memphis Blue Devils (7-4, 5-2 in 6A East) will face the Benton Panthers (8-2, 7-0 in 6A West) in the semifinals of the Class 6A State Tournament, on Friday, Nov. 29.
Game time is 7 p.m. Catch Blue Devils Football Friday nights, beginning at 7 p.m., on Oldies 102.3 FM, online at KTRQ.com, or via the Oldies 102.3 App on your smart phone.
• Marion Patriots Basketball — The Marion Patriots boys basketball team will be playing in the Dallas Thanksgiving Hoopfest, Thanksgiving weekend in Duncanville, Texas. On Friday, Nov. 29, the P ***
Registration in underway for the J.W. Rich Girls Club 2019-20 winter volleyball season. The cost for is $50 per player for members, $60 for non-members. If you sign up before Sunday, Dec. 15, you will receive $10 off your registration. Stop by the club office, 519 Shoppingway Blvd., in West Memphis, between 3 and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, for more information or to sign up.
• Boys & Girls Club Basketball — Registration is underway now at the Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club. Through a Buffalo Wild Wings youth sports grant, the club is offering basketball for the 2019-2020 season at a discounted rate of $30 per player. Players will be placed on school teams for the season, with a boys and a girls division in 4th, 5th and 6th grades, to crown a County Basketball Champion (Marion MST, Marion HCGC, Marion MST, Bragg, Richland, Maddux, Weaver Jackson-Wonder, Faulk, Earle, St. Michael’s, West Memphis Christian elementary schools). Recreational leagues for players age four through 3rd grade are also holding registrations.
• Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament — Get a team and compete in the Herbert Carter Missions Memorial Golf Tournament, on April 20, 2020. The tournament will be a 4-man scramble at Marion Golf & Athletic Club. Reg- ister at Marion First Baptist Church.
The cost is $300 per team.
Lunch will be provided at noon, with tee time at 1 p.m.
Support missions, enjoy a round of golf and win prizes.